extended weekend, while many pple went travelling, other to the beach, I had to stay home, jobless, carless, bikeless, less less less... many thoughts came up to my mind, reminding me about many things back on my past. Pensei acerca d mtas decisoes erradas k tive na vida, mtas vezes movido p emoçoes, decisoes k hje sinto terem sido tremendamente ERRADAS...custou-me a mulher(xu), Ive lost my car, my bike, coz I wasnt smart enough to think that I had 2 get rid of VA place, and now Im here facing one of hardest days of my life...
Im trying hard, d only thing left is my crib, and Im holding strong not 2 sell it, and I dont wanna do it...
After weeks of frustrations, something came up to boost up my mood. Got a call from swift 4 d interview with CPhilips....already had one with BV, and as always it went gud, they r about 2 call me around this week... anything will be blessing 4 me, coz all i nid is a JOB...
bRooklyn
VA_12.11.12@11.54pm

Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário