terça-feira, 9 de julho de 2013

Srt8

It's been now 4 months since I got my Srt8 and so far I like it, although I wanted to say I luv it. Apart from d suspension problems something dat worries me is the issue with d battery!!! Well I don't know if dats d problem. I once got stuck on d road because of it,  I've changed it but still had another issue when traveled to malange. It kept running but all was dead..radio, AC and lights but it came back on by it self. Then I must have had few other episodes dat I had to keep trying to turn it on. And today after dropping my girl home d car car just refuses to start!!! Lights on dash panel flickers making strange noises, remote key not locking/unlocking doors, no horn no radio...nothing!!!
Could this be d battery or is something worst... I really hope is just d battery coz this deal is getting very xpensive to me and I can't afford to keep spending money on it

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário