Again I can't understand why I act dis way, why I keep on doin shit. Once more I've complicated things. I brought meat to aunt Tuta and I gave it to K and now I was forced to buy another one in place of d one I bought, mom got sad of it. Another thing is d car of D, I should hve paid d cash I got from kwaba and avoid all this situation, now she's askin for d keys but I put only $1k into her acct and she doesn't know dat I received already $3k. D guy is askin for d 4 d car papers D askin for d keys and I'm stuck in between without solutions. I hve to stop dis. And I still hve d issue with Karina's iPad. I went to BAI n is closed. I could hve avoided all this, but I decided to choose d wrong way selling it, and now my image is dirty. Fuck fuck fuck
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário