quarta-feira, 12 de junho de 2013

Changes



Once again I'm facing though times maybe due to trusting to much in human being. It's like I'm tasting all I've done to my past dudes. I was feeling confident and happy coz I felt I was living luv sharin dreams and life plans, but suddenly all fall down. I'm still collectin pieces of my broken heart tryin to find answers to questions I already know...she with someone else, and I'm takin to long to accept dat. I need to find strength e on with my life, persist in looking for happiness somewhere else. It's never easy specially when u are 40-36 and heart full of luv to share. I'm kind of lost trying to compose myself and see what's important to me. Got to move on 4 real and leave all behind. 
From now on ill try to recover trust I lost from Dei and dedicate myself to her. I now realize she's d only one right now dat I can stil dream of, apart from all d shit she has. God give strength and faith dat better days are still to come... 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário