terça-feira, 25 de junho de 2013

I'm exited!!!

I was down, sad and anxious. I have my heart full of luv and passion, eager to share with someone. I wanna take care of a women luv n respect her, but unfortunately what I wanted turned down to be a full BS, and dat made me sad. My I promised not to change my way, I kept my goal knowing dat one day she would came.
It seems like she has arrived :)
It all started from "likes" in Instagram :) oh yeah social network. Every day I had likes from her, and dat called my eyes, n curiosity. So today I wassup her and really enjoyed chatting with her.
Although she's 24 but seems very mature(hope not mistaken). She has a kid, and a job :) 
We spoke for about all day...
Her name is Yanessy 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário