quinta-feira, 20 de junho de 2013

Home sweet home

Today I gave one step in getting my crib. I found a good place and made the payment for 4 months. I now have ahead another fight to find 8k and settle the deal for one year. I'm happy, although I wanted it to be mine. 
Still I have other pending issues to resolve like the payment of jeep, Murapa and BESA loan.
I hope this month to close few of the bills I got. I will cool down Fabio and ask him for some more time. I planning to pay some with the loan from BAI. 
Next step will be to start doing some arrangements on the flat, like changing the tiles, paint, redo d doors and windows, change the lockers, etc etc. them will have to think about the furniture, but for now I will still use my old bed and closet to keep myself installed.

Thank you Father.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário